DeKalb County Animal Services is managed by LifeLine Animal Project, a non-profit animal welfare organization located in Atlanta. Our mission is to end the euthanasia of healthy and treatable animals in Atlanta. You can help by making a donation today!
LifeLine Animal Project is a registered 501(c)(3) and donations to LifeLine are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law.
Ways to Donate
- Making a secure credit card donation online via PayPal:
- Mailing a check to: LifeLine Animal Project - DeKalb County Animal Services, 3280 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd. Chamblee, GA 30341
- Donating supplies.You may drop off supplies at the shelter or order online and have them delivered. Many of the following items are available for purchase on our Amazon wish list. Note: On Amazon, when you add a gift to your shopping cart, please select the "this is a gift" option and be sure to select "add a free personalized gift message" to your donation when checking out to share your address with us. That way we can send you an acknowledgement for your donation.
The following items are always needed:
- Kuranda dog and cat beds
- Cat toys
- Purina Cat Chow Complete Dry Food
- Canned Purina wet cat food
- Purina Dog Chow Dry Food
- Canned Purina wet dog food
- Dog treats
- Nylon collars, M size
- Martingale collars, M-L size
- Wire crates for off-site adoptions and to support our foster program
- Scoopable and clay Cat Litter
- Blankets and towels (no large comforters or electric blankets please)
- Office supplies
- Newspaper to line cages
- Supplies to support our enrichment program: paper-towel rolls, toilet paper rolls, kongs, and xylitol free peanut-butter
- Cleaning and sanitary items such as paper towels, bleach, and detergent
- Tru-Catch Light Duty & Classic Deluxe traps for helping trap-neuter-return (TNR) our feral friends!